I will be a Light unto the world. <body>
Tuesday, August 14, 2007

have a great weekend...we learn a new worship song and the chorus goes like this: God of my forever...and forever i'm with you...my life is saved with a price..your sacrifice redeemed my soul...God of my forever..and forever i will sing..my greatest honor will always be to serve you my Lord and King...Forever and ever...Jesus you alone in glory reign...forever and ever..with you i walk this narrow way...then Pst Kong came up the stage and ask how many of us were here since youth..then as we began to sing again..a lot came back to me...i have been a Christian for 7 yrs...it haven been easy walking this road..facing persecution...then backslide and God never forsake me..He always stand there with wide open arms...God have really brought me through a lot..i grew up in this church..spent my secondary school day here..took my "o" levels..then entering in Polytechnic and going into the society to work..getting water baptised and now in SOT..God have brought me through so far..i would not know what i will be now if 7 yrs ago my friend did not bring me to the cell group...well..a little testimony of myself..i used to be a gal you would never imagine to be..those who know me can come and ask me..else some of you would know..one day my classmate invited me out..i still remember it was the Deepavali in Yr2000..it was 26/10/2000...little did i know that i was a cell group meeting till i reach the house of the member..aifelt the love of the members...i enjoyed the fellowship and there and then..i gave my life to Jesus..the following sunday i went back to church..that time was at Paya Lebar..i still remember queueing up outside waiting to go in for the service..it was my 1st time to a church..i continue to go for bout 3 months before my dad found out and stopped me..i remembered crying in my room for not being able to go..i prayed every night for doors to be open..though 3months in Christ but i was really hungry for the word of God..then my cg leader gave me A.maths tuition and another church mate gave me accounts tuition..that yr i was taking my "o"levels..eventually the same yr..my dad let me go monthly, then fortnightly and now i have been attending church for the past 6 yrs every single week..my mum started coming to church April last yr and i got water baptised last yr on 27/08/2006...and this yr coming to SOT..it jus show GOD IS A GOOD GOD:)
Dr A.R.Bernard really preach a word in season for us...esp the part bout the clay de..in the verse 2Cor4:7-8 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair...the treasure mention in the verse is the Holy Spirit and the earthen vessels are us..when we are being pressed on every side..that the clay is going to break...the Holy Spirit is going to push it outwards and the clay will not break..well..word in season for SOT students..haha..so many things on hand now...
thank God i finish all assignments by sunday and had a few days rest..then today we were informed that Exam tml is cancelled..dunno whether to be happy or sad..haha...happy is being postponed...sad is dunno when is the test..meaning stressful weeks ahead..jus got to know another Taiwan friend today..actually all along know who is she..she know my name but i dunno hers..haha..Love all my taiwan friends so much and of course Ailyn too..one of the taiwan friend i like a lot is Maggie..she is the PA to Pst Wayne..she is a very funny gal..haha..type till wanna slp le..so will update more bout her the next post




"You are the light of the world. let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."
Matthew 5:14,16

profile|
Serene
God's beloved child
18th November 1985
Admin Executive

loves|
God
CHC
E99
Eggs
Seafood

dislikes|
Hypocrites
betrayers

wishes|
Iphone 5
A new Netbook / Ipad
A Secret desire...hee
Get my degree by 30yr old
Family's Salvation
Rise up to be connect group leader again

speak|




& Verse of the day


& TWITTER UPDATES
follow me on Twitter



flyaways|
Et Zone
Pst Kong
Pst Phil
N317
Aaron
Aileen*
Angeline
Amber
Bro Ed
Clara
Elle
Flora
Gwen
Hansheng
Jane Koh
Jean
Jerb
Jin Lian
Joanne
Joseph
Liang Wei
Louisa
Nat
Nick*
Perrine
S.A.L.T
Samuel
Selena
SeeWan
Shing
Si Jia
Valerie
Vera
Wei Jie
Yun Tian

Ushers
Ivan
Michelle
Pam
Wendy
Yun

SOT
Liwei
Terence
Lulu

Beloved W20
Val
Yin Xiang

Colleagues
Mariah aka Xiaomei
SP Friends
Joel
Jonas
Cindy
Celebrities
Sun Ho
Jeanette Aw
Joanne Peh
Dai Yang Tian

Blog-Shops
Rosenza
JJ_Fashion
Just4U
lets shop

gone|
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
July 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010


bows|
Designer| dreamchas-er
Basecodes|god<3jo