I will be a Light unto the world. <body>
Monday, August 25, 2008

Saturday morning i just could not wake up...gave morning call to my colleague and both of us just felt tired...decide to slp another hr and take cab together...haha...then we pass by BK and bought breakfast..in the end we reach office at 8.31am...sad sad...late for 1 min...haha...though wun deduct pay but does not reflect good...had a busy day at work on sat...i was jus doing my things...suddenly the HR manage told mer 11.30am le..i shocked...still got a lot things to do but another hr i knock off le...haha...1st time on sat so busy de...after work...4 of us from our office left last...got on the transport and we reach Boon Lay interchange at 12.50...quickly took train and reach clementi at 1pm...cg starts at 1...took a cab to Minghui's place and had a good cg...the songs that day we sang...was really what i desire and want...these are the songs...I SURRENDER ALL and HEART OF WORSHIP....every word i sing...are the words from my heart...esp

I SURRENDER ALL
THANK YOU FOR THE CROSS THAT YOU HAVE PAID
FOR ALL MY SINS YOU'VE SACRIFICED YOURSELF
I AM NOTHING LORD WITHOUT YOUR GRACE
YOU WERE THERE TO LIFT ME WHEN I FAILED

AS I LIFT MY HANDS
POUR YOUR MERCY O GOD
I'M LONGING FOR YOUR PRESENCE NOW
AS I LIFT MY HANDS
POUR YOUR MERCY O GOD
I'M LONGING FOR YOUR PRESENCE NOW

I SURRENDER ALL
AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU
I SURRENDER ALL
AND BRING MY LIFE TO YOU
I SURRENDER ALL
AND LIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU
I SURRENDER ALL, I SURRENDER ALL
(TO YOU JESUS)




HEART OF WORSHIP
WHEN THE MUSIC FADES
ALL IS STRIPPED AWAY
AND I SIMPLY COME

LONGING JUST TO BRING
SOMETHING THAT'S OF WORTH
THAT WILL BLESS YOUR HEART

I'LL BRING YOU MORE THAN A SONG
FOR A SONG IN ITSELF
IS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE REQUIRED

YOU SEARCH MUCH DEEPER WITHIN
THROUGH THE WAY THINGS APPEAR
YOU'RE LOOKING INTO MY HEART

I'M COMING BACK TO THE HEART OF WORSHIP
AND IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU JESUS
I'M SORRY LORD FOR THE THING I'VE MADE IT
WHEN IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU JESUS

KING OF ENDLESS WORTH
NO ONE COULD EXPRESS
HOW MUCH YOU DESERVE
AND THROUGH ALL THESE YEARS
ALL I HAVE IS YOURS
EVERY SINGLE BREATH

I am glad i went for cg...went for fellowship then back to Gerald's place...meeting clara to go svc together on sun...she gave me a morning call yesterday...reach church at 9.30...saw the SOT Graduates...wow...its been a yr since i graduated...remember the times i spend in SOT...really really missed Maggie,Amy,Chiu Chin,Wei Lu and Ailyn...they are the ones i m closer to not forgetting my two twins-Siying and Bernice...haha...miss the times in SOT...Chionging for assignments and studying overnight for exams..though i slept late and wake up early...i never felt tired...happy for KAILIN,JEAN and EUNICE who graduated...hey gals...CONGRATS..yesterday during svc...when Pst alex pray for Pst KonG...tears jus kept flowing down my eyes...the presence of God which i longed for so long...i felt it yesterday...thank God I persevere on...Thank you JESUS...Even when i went back..this song kept ringing in my mind...especially the chinese

MERCIES THAT RISE WITH THE NEW MORN 我从来不曾怀疑过
SET ME A PART AS A NEW BORN 到底你有多么爱我
EACH MOMENT I LIVE BY FAITH I BELIEVE 我生命里的每一分钟
WITH YOU I'M NEVER ALONE 都有你看顾着我

DARKNESS MAY COME, TRIALS SEEM SO LONG 有的时候黑暗临到
YOU ARE THE LIGHT I DEPEND ON 有的时候巨浪狂风
THROUGH VALLEYS AND STORMS 我心依然满有平安
YOUR WORD KEEPS ME STRONG 因为有你看顾我
MY SHELTER,REFUGE AND SONG 我的主
I TRUST IN YOU

EVERYDAY I LIVE 不管前面道路有多困苦
I KNOW YOU ARE MY GOD 耶稣你永远是我的帮助
I LIFT MY FACE AND LOOK TO YOU MY LORD 只要有你在我生命中
EVEN WHEN THE MOUNTAINS TREMBLE 永远看顾
AND THOUSAND FALL 我必能一路永跟随
I WILL STAND WITH YOU 我的主
MY JESUS
TAKE MY ALL






"You are the light of the world. let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."
Matthew 5:14,16

profile|
Serene
God's beloved child
18th November 1985
Admin Executive

loves|
God
CHC
E99
Eggs
Seafood

dislikes|
Hypocrites
betrayers

wishes|
Iphone 5
A new Netbook / Ipad
A Secret desire...hee
Get my degree by 30yr old
Family's Salvation
Rise up to be connect group leader again

speak|




& Verse of the day


& TWITTER UPDATES
follow me on Twitter



flyaways|
Et Zone
Pst Kong
Pst Phil
N317
Aaron
Aileen*
Angeline
Amber
Bro Ed
Clara
Elle
Flora
Gwen
Hansheng
Jane Koh
Jean
Jerb
Jin Lian
Joanne
Joseph
Liang Wei
Louisa
Nat
Nick*
Perrine
S.A.L.T
Samuel
Selena
SeeWan
Shing
Si Jia
Valerie
Vera
Wei Jie
Yun Tian

Ushers
Ivan
Michelle
Pam
Wendy
Yun

SOT
Liwei
Terence
Lulu

Beloved W20
Val
Yin Xiang

Colleagues
Mariah aka Xiaomei
SP Friends
Joel
Jonas
Cindy
Celebrities
Sun Ho
Jeanette Aw
Joanne Peh
Dai Yang Tian

Blog-Shops
Rosenza
JJ_Fashion
Just4U
lets shop

gone|
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
July 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010


bows|
Designer| dreamchas-er
Basecodes|god<3jo