I will be a Light unto the world. <body>
Thanksgiving 2008!!!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

As the year come to an end...there are a lot people I want to appreciate this year...

N317
Minghui- thanks for not giving up on me when I backslided...thanks for still trusting in me after i come back...thanks for believing in my dreams n visions...even when you are sick...you wanted to visit me...you are so persistent...but thank God for that else I would not have been back...thanks for always being so patient with me...and always listening to my complains...you are 1 leader whom really touched my heart...love ya so much...thanks my leader,sister & friend

Gwen - thanks for always being there for me...thanks for being persistent in calling me when i left...thanks for all the encouraging words and messages you sent...you are such a sweet n nice gal...i am so blessed to have u as my friend...being there for me when i was down...whenever i need someone to talk to...you are just a call away...in short...you are such an awesome sis and i love you so much..thanks for the friendship...thanks for not giving up on me too....

Jean - thanks for always being there...though u are always busy serving n we seldom see you ard...but we will always know when you are there...by your colorful clothes, big earrings...love the times when we can just sit down and talk for hrs...remembered once we sat down at subway at IMM and started chatting...thanks for playing a part in bringing me back to church..thanks for always sacrficing your time wanting wo visit me and accompany me for cg n svc...though i always last min put u aeroplane...thanks gal for being such a great sis

Eleanor - I wish you are reading this...i miss you so much and i really wanna see you back...you are the one who encourage me to rise up again after i come back...you have been such a great connect group leader...you are the one who let me see i can rise up again...gal...we can rise up again together...thanks for always being there tolerating me even when i gave attitude....you are one who have high tolerance level like minghui...dun give up ya...keep on keeping on...jia you...looking forward to have dinner with you...

Vera - thanks gal for dropping me messages when i left...so glad that you came back too...thanks for bringing life and joy to the cg and the people around you...hope to know u even better in the coming 2009 and lets fight the battle against Satan together....

Jane - hey gal,...you have grown so much in 2008...in your walk with God...you have mature so much...and think we got closer this year too...lets go jogging together ya...and i have to thank you in advance for being playing a part in my jogging....haha....wanna slim down in 2009...cannot just continue to grow fat....

Huiwen - still remember you drop me messages and called when i left...you played a part too in bringing back...have also seen u grow and doing more for God in 2008...lets go exercise together after cg...haha...thanks for always being so encouraging...remember there r times when my countenance was so bad...you will just come around and put your hand ard my shoulders and ask how I was...

Justine - thanks for always being there to listen...think you have also mature a lot this yr...keep on encouraging Xiaoshan ya...you have been a great sis...hope to c u doing more for God in 2009...lets walk this walk together...anything can just give me a call..thanks for always being there early to help us book seats...thats important too,...imagine we have friends but we din manage to reserve any seats for them....thanks for sacrificing the beauty slp and help everyone secure a seat in the hall....

Huiru - hey gal...thanks for being there too..when i came back...you encouraged me to be a leader again...there was once i was talking to you that i realise that the desire of being a leader is still so much in my heart...thanks for playing a part in making me realise what i really want...

Jasmine - you are one brave gal...you come every week trying ways and means to come out on sun despite the parental objections you faced...you continue to bring friends...your love for God have brought me back to the 1st love i have for God...how i still come church even my dad objects....how i think of ways to go to church...that was simply awesome...though i could not come as often to church...but i tresure every moment i spent with God...unlike now we tend to be complacent cause we get to come every week...that 1st love was important...thank God for you that I remembered those moments...

Valerie - seldom get to talk to you much..but recently met you to go church together...haha...din know that i have such an old daughter....haha...hope to get to know u even better in 2009 and hope to c u more often during cg and svc...

Aaron - one nice brother...you have been a grat brother...always there encouraging...have also seen you grow in the past 1 yr...it was easy being your connect group leader cause you always bring friends...very happy to see u doing more for God in the cg and church...you are always so willing to sacrifice your slp on sundays and help the cg book seats...thats very important...thanks bro for making a difference in our lives...thanks for always asking me bout how is my work and whether i am tired...thanks for being concern...

Hansheng - thanks for always nagging me to jog...be getting my shoes back from my friend this weekend...from next week onwards, i a lot of leave...we go gym and jogging ya...thanks for the special bday present and the xmas gift...love them..thanks for travelling to church with me having to bear with me showing you the BEAN when we pass by Aljunied...hee...thanks for being such a great bro...

Louis - thanks for travelling to church with me too having to bear with me showing you the BEAN when we pass by Aljunied...hee...thanks for the times when you will ask if i am alright when i dun smile....hee..thanks for being playing a part in the cg...

WeiJie - thanks for being always so smiley...though i dunno u for long...but you have been such a great bro..think you are cute...hee...and stop calling me Niang...that sounds so old...din know i have a daughter (Valerie) and a son too...hee...keep growing in the Lord ya...

Nick - one brother i have known for years...always wants me to control my diet but does it in a way that i always think he suan/bully me....but you have been a great friend...always reminding me of my diet...need more of that in 2009...hee...my new year resolution for 2008 have been brought over to 2009...dun wanna bring it to 2010....hee...

CHC
Jin Lian - thanks for always asking me out for jap food...thanks for the friendship...thanks for "scolding" me when i was stagnant in my walk...thanks for being such a great friend...thanks for beign concern of my walk with God...thanks for playing a part as my leader a few years back and now being such a good friend...


Belinda - thanks for always asking me out too together with Jin Lian...i Have known you for 8 yrs...thanks being for such a great leader 7 yrs ago and such a good friend now...you guys are always there for me..

Pamela - thanks for being such a great sis...you let me understand how much i have being there for you...you have make me realise i have such an impact in your life and influence u in one way or another...you made me felt i was important in playing a part in your life...thanks for always being there gal...love ya and missed you...

Eunice - thanks gal for being there....from i left till i back...even till now...you never fail to msg or call to ask how i was...you are concern like a leader...always asking me bout my ministry...thanks for the love, care and concern and friendship...love ya

Peixiong - thanks for being such a great leader...you din give up when i left...every mon or tue i will receive your msg bout how i was...you have always believed in me n wan to rise me up even when i m back...thanks for the love and the concern....

Xueli- thanks for believing in me even after i left....thanks for always being there to encourage...you have such faith that i will come back that my name was not removed from the usher database when i left the church...thanks for the faith you have in me...

Colleagues
Clara - thanks for being such a great friend...always being there...though you are the Asst HR manager...but you have treated me like a sis...you have always being nice though you always suan me...its time to lose some weight ya...hee...thanks for always listening to my naggings...thanks for being such a great friend in the office....thanks for trusting in me to share bout very personal family stuff that no one knows...thanks for everything Da Jie

Sharon - you are one friend that is a miracle...remembered when i 1st came..how black was your face that i did not dare talk to you...it was cause of Gerald that we started talking and you sharing with me your secrets...thanks for the trust...thanks for always putting me up at your place when i go to malaysia..thanks for being such a great friend cum mummy...hee...thanks for everything....thanks papa for being there too...

Elizabeth - you are also one i thought we be just colleagues...still remember on my 2nd day at work...how you have "bully" me in office and shooting some email...was upset but i learnt my lesson through there...got to know you better when we work together for D&D 2008...you are a great sis...whenever i have nowhere to go...i can just go find you...haha...but dunno xiaohei jealous anot...hee...thanks for being such a great friend n sis...

Joanne - thanks for always tolerating me...when i always face black black...you and jessie still come "GAN SHI DUI"....haha...thanks for being there...such great friends...having to tahan my nonsense...thanks for the friendship...thanks for listening to all my complains bout my family...

Jessie - thanks for always tolerating me...when i always face black black...you and jessie still come "GAN SHI DUI"....haha...thanks for being there...having to tahan my nonsense...thanks for the friendship...

Emily - one cute gal i cannot tahan at times...the one who brought laughter to the whole department...always say she very innocent de...haha...thanks for being a great friend and bringing joy to the people ard you...

Louis - thanks for being such a nice immediate superior...when you have to scold, you scold...when you know my morale is low...you are there to pull me up and encourage...thanks for all the opportunities you have given...and the recommendations that i can have 2 promotions in a year...

Last but not least..i want to thank GOD for all these friends...this year have been a good year yet so far..left my job in student care and join ITS TERMINAL PTE LTD...getting confirmed and promoted on same day at 21/05/2008 and got my 2nd promotion with effect from 1Jan2009...I have disappoint God but He brought me out of darkness and gave me chances to prove myself...thank God for everything in 2008...2009 will be a better year... :)




"You are the light of the world. let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."
Matthew 5:14,16

profile|
Serene
God's beloved child
18th November 1985
Admin Executive

loves|
God
CHC
E99
Eggs
Seafood

dislikes|
Hypocrites
betrayers

wishes|
Iphone 5
A new Netbook / Ipad
A Secret desire...hee
Get my degree by 30yr old
Family's Salvation
Rise up to be connect group leader again

speak|




& Verse of the day


& TWITTER UPDATES
follow me on Twitter



flyaways|
Et Zone
Pst Kong
Pst Phil
N317
Aaron
Aileen*
Angeline
Amber
Bro Ed
Clara
Elle
Flora
Gwen
Hansheng
Jane Koh
Jean
Jerb
Jin Lian
Joanne
Joseph
Liang Wei
Louisa
Nat
Nick*
Perrine
S.A.L.T
Samuel
Selena
SeeWan
Shing
Si Jia
Valerie
Vera
Wei Jie
Yun Tian

Ushers
Ivan
Michelle
Pam
Wendy
Yun

SOT
Liwei
Terence
Lulu

Beloved W20
Val
Yin Xiang

Colleagues
Mariah aka Xiaomei
SP Friends
Joel
Jonas
Cindy
Celebrities
Sun Ho
Jeanette Aw
Joanne Peh
Dai Yang Tian

Blog-Shops
Rosenza
JJ_Fashion
Just4U
lets shop

gone|
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
July 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010
August 2010
October 2010


bows|
Designer| dreamchas-er
Basecodes|god<3jo